Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Poll Results


In what can only be described as a shocker (due to deadline, not vocabulary, constraints...parentheticals, as you know, are outside the space-time continuum) Kate Winslet is the People's Choice to be the first actor, excuse me, actress to be Distilled. Not only is this a landmark victory for women everywhere, but it should be quite an interesting discussion considering Vinny Guns has gone on the record numerous times as saying he doesn't like actresses. Eh, oh, don't get me wrong, he likes actresses. He is Vinny Guns, after all. The Italian Stallion. The Big Capicola. The Human Vesuvius.

Then again, maybe this is a misogynistic referendum. I wouldn't wish my worst enemy into The Distillery. That's not true. I hate my worst enemy. That's a stupid expression. Anyway, I have confidence in our gal, Kate. And I am CPR-trained in case mouth-to-mouth is required.

1 comment:

  1. Vinny Guns is speechless...I like actresses breasts and asses just for the record...the same can not be said for actors

    ReplyDelete