Monday, October 25, 2010

Podcast Monday



Wow, another podcast! Does this mean we're getting a new one every Monday? I mean, wow, that seems like a lot of work, but that's what the title of this post would seem to indicate.

Uh, crap.

Well, what it definitely, no diggity, no doubt about it means is that there is a new podcast this Monday. I know not of the future. Who am I, Patricia Arquette? That's what that show's about, right?

Anyway, it's not only time for another journey into the heart of darkness--not that The Distillery has a heart (at least not its own)--but it's a FAN CHOICE episode. You voted for Danny Boyle to be critically probed and you, yes you, get what you want. So, sit back with your bowl of nuts and finger of single malt and savor the flavor. Of course, I wouldn't recommend the single malt. You might spill your drink.

2 comments:

  1. Are the Monday Podcasts not available for Download? I don't find them listed on the SMC to go on Community Audio. I'm a die hard fan, but don't have full internet access, so I need to be able to download.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have a winner of the 3rd Annual SMC Mixed Up Monday Treasure Huntober Contest Challenge. Boffo work!

    Click on the Podcasts link at the top of the page and then (now) click on the title of whichever podcast you would like to pleasure your ears with.

    BTW, I am a Die Hard fan as well. The sequels, not so much.

    ReplyDelete