Saturday, January 29, 2011

Playlist: Buried

Hey Y'all...would you like to be close to this guy for an hour and a half...as in buried in a coffin with him for and hour and a half deep under the Iraq sand (or Hollywood lot where it was filmed)? And by the way he won't look this hot...he will play some dumb truck driver that tries to lose all his oxygen and waste cell phone battery life by calling strippers and trying to burn snakes with vodka. The film is entirely in the box and I got to hand it to those who made this...can a modern audience sit through 95 minutes of this when it is a long test for all us ADHD types. Box Office MoJo actually reports that in America this film made $1 million (which is ridiculous)...but the foreign gross is over $17 million...I guess the rest of the world has things like patience. Sure it's claustrophobic (I get that but I can do the same my locking myself in my trunk)...but I gotta tell you that I used the 1.5 fast forward button constantly on this one just to get some of my life back. The best actor in it is the one you don't see...Robert Paterson...his list of roles isn't much...I just like his voice. Ok so the end right...does he get out of the box? Do you want to know?....well there is no twist...so is that a spoiler?

2 comments:

  1. I don't think he called strippers. I'll post about this. The movie not the strippers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have no idea why I said strippers.maybe cause the girls were all stupid

    ReplyDelete