Saturday, December 18, 2010

Paying For It


So I have had my first Redbox experience and:
  1. I will refrain from a vulgar analogy to virginity
  2. I liked it
Seriously, these things have been around for years but for some reason I have always blown them off as a viable movie procurement option. A solid selection of new releases for $1. I don't know why I didn't put that together before yesterday.

So nothing was now standing in my way of finally seeing Scott Pilgrim. Nothing but the fact that my redbox did not have it in stock. Really? That left me with the always painstaking chore of having to make a decision. It's not pretty. But I was helped along this time by the motivation of not wanting to get mugged, so I settled on a bit of a wildcard, this year's Sundance darling, Winter's Bone.

To be continued...

2 comments: