Saturday, May 8, 2010

Boogie Nights: Firecracker Scene

First installment of "Money Shot" where we dissect a classic movie scene...for you. Just sit back and wait for Vin's cue on the audio to hit play on the video clip, otherwise this will make no sense whatsoever. And if there's anything we stand for here at SMC it's making sense. And the national anthem.

So here is the "firecracker scene" from P.T. Anderson's 1997 film Boogie Nights.



And as always, you can download the whole audio file here.

4 comments:

  1. Single Malt CinemobsessedSun May 09, 12:40:00 PM

    AMAZING. It's like I was in the studio with you!

    FYI, Clutch 9, do not google blumkin. Disgusting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I only recently...after listening to this posted podcast, did I go and google Blumkin...I am groosed out and yet at the same time wish I had enough money and pull in this world to get a girl to do that...money corrupts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dude, we have a blog! How much more power do you need?

    ReplyDelete
  4. true...I guess I can get Betty White to blumpkin me while I take a big dump

    ReplyDelete