Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Kinda Playlist 2: Righteous Kill Update

Ummm...what cop movie has 2 detectives and everybody in the film only refers to the 2 detectives by their "nickname"? I mean "Turk" and "Rooster"?...who wrote this terrible script?...was it some kid in high school?...I will plunge into this film again and try and finish it..it just makes me very angry...Jon Avent also directed 88 Minutes which I have not seen...so I guess Pacino gets along with him...I also guess they talked Deniro into it since he has had a string of losers and figured..."hey, people don't care what we are really in...let's get the guy who directed Fried Green Tomatoes and make a film where 2 great actors act terrible and the best actor in the film is played by Danny Wahlberg"...by the way the writer is Russell Gewirtz and he wrote INSIDE MAN???@@##@@>???%^...Bullshit...I call bullshit on this guy. Either Avent is an idiot or Spike Lee is really a great director.


Does Al look a little Sick?

No comments:

Post a Comment