Saturday, July 3, 2010

Playlist: Punisher Warzone

Better then the first one I guess, much more blood, gore and cursing. Tomas Jane I thought was great in the first and our town of Tampa was highlighted...but come on, I guess New York must serve since the Punisher is the Marvel version of Anti-Batman. Ray Stevenson was real good until he started talking and has a real bad accent...not Highlander bad, but distracting...I guess thats ok since he is pretty bad ass in this...you will now see him in a ton of things like Thor and the Other Guys coming out soon. Dominic West of The Wire fame is the bad guy (Joker), named Jigsaw, he is over the top in his delivery and I think either just BAD, or not funny enough. Fun evening and some kick ass action from a woman director, Lexi Alexander,...go take that and shove it up your Oscar Kathryn Bigelow

No comments:

Post a Comment