Wednesday, July 7, 2010

TV Oddities: Road Edition

Ok, so I am on the road in search of TV Oddities, right?...not really but I am currently in New Orleans...I passed by the homes of Brad Pitt and John Goodman so far...no sightings...and then it came...in my very Hotel (The Windsor Court)...they are filming a location TV show (Paul you ready for this)...the Jason Lee and DJ Qualls mega-Not-Hit...Memphis Beat...never saw the show but it seems like the tax credit is better here then in Memphis...no other place in the world looks like and feels like New Orleans..why not call it New Orleans Beat?...I guess to make Jason Lee act like Elvis they had to call it Memphis...any way for the next 2 days they will be filming all over here...haven't seen Brody yet...till next time

Jason Says: "FUCK YOU NEW ORLEANS"

2 comments:

  1. He'll always be Banky to me

    ReplyDelete
  2. Was Banky from Chasing Amy?...havent seen that one in a while...I love Brody from Mallrats...always my favorite.."That kid...that kid is on the escalator again!"

    ReplyDelete