Monday, April 5, 2010

Playlist: Jarhead (Part 2)

OK, just finished it. Read the book or listen to the audiobook. I am disappointed...

Coming soon: I am on the 10th disc of the 12 disc wonderment THE RUINS by Scott Smith...who the hell was in the movie...who cares? Audiobook read by Patrick Wilson, he who played Dan Dreiberg a.k.a NITEOWL in WATCHMEN. Thought he was one of the few to actually pull his character off, with of course, Jackie Earle Haley as RORSCHACH. Everyone else sucked the salty ones in that movie....oh, 'cept Jeffrey Dean Morgan (he's always good stuff). Lets see if a bad book can be made into a so-so movie. Could be possible, but I highly doubt it.

2 comments:

  1. Read the book and saw the movie and I have to say that whatever you thought of both/either the movie was a pretty good adaptation. Overall, I think if you accept the admittedly preposterous premise, the story works as a thriller/horror movie. But then again, I'm scared of foliage already.

    ReplyDelete